Master Investor Show 2020 Competition:
Best Informed Investor.
Make sure you attend Master Investor Show on 28 March 2020 and you will be in with a chance to win £3,000!
Here’s how to take part:
- On arrival at the Business Design Centre entrance, pick up a delegate bag. The competition entry form will be inside the delegate bags.
- Read through the list of questions and obtain answers from exhibitors at the show (by visiting their stands)
- Put your completed competition entry form into the box at the venue entrance by 5pm on 28 March 2020.
The winner will be determined based on:
- Most questions answered correctly and submitted by 5pm on 28 March 2020.
- In the case of a tie, the winner of the prize will be decided in a random prize draw.
- The winner will be formally notified by email or phone no later than 25 March 2021 and must be available to collect their prize at the Master Investor Show 2021 on 27 March.
Anyone who attends our show can participate, subject to the Terms and Conditions of the competition (see below).
Terms & Conditions
- You have to be 18 years or older to participate.
- By entering this prize draw you consent to receive communications from Master Investor and carefully selected partners.
- You have to be resident on the UK mainland to participate.
- Employees of Master Investor Ltd, companies related to it, and exhibiting companies are not allowed to participate; nor are their immediate family members.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- The closing date/time for entering the competition is 5pm on 28 March 2020. Forms need to be handed in at the entrance/exit area of the Business Design Centre where a clearly visible glass box for entering the form will be available.
- You can only participate if you visit Master Investor Show 2020 and check in with your registered ticket. Winners are cross-referenced against the tickets registered on the day.
- This competition constitutes neither a buy or sell recommendation of any of these public companies by Master Investor Ltd.
- Where multiple people have answered all questions correctly, a prize draw will take place; for the winner.
- The winner will be formally notified by email or phone no later than 25 March 2021 and must be available to collect their prize at the Master Investor Show 2021 on 27 March. Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon request. Where we notify the winners by email, we will ask for confirmation of receipt by reply email.
- All participants agree that if they win, they provide a photo for Master Investor Ltd. to be used in our own media and any PR we choose to arrange; and they agree to us using either their full name or their name initials.
- Master Investor Ltd. reserves the right to amend these rules at any time and for any reason.
- Master Investor Ltd. reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control.
- Master Investor Ltd. will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in this enquiry prize draw.
- These rules are governed by English law.
- Master Investor Ltd. is the promoter of this competition.
- Entry in this free prize draw implies acceptance of these rules. The competition form available at the entrance will also include these rules and regulations, and we ask all participants to study them carefully and when in doubt, consult one of our staff members for advice. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when completing the competition form and entering the competition.